Recently added item(s)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Wacky Workshops, ABN 13289884061, Glenbrook Road, Glenbrook, NSW 2773.
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia aged 5 – 12. Employees and their immediate families of Wacky Workshops are ineligible to enter the competition. Immediate family means any of the following: child, stepchild, grandchild, niece, nephew, sibling, stepsibling, or first cousin.
- The competition closes at 5 pm, July 29, 2023.
- Entries are limited to one artwork per entrant. The artwork submitted must be the original work of the entrant themselves and not infringe the copyright, moral rights, or other rights of any third party. Artworks that are deemed to not belong to or be created by the entrant will NOT be eligible.
- Judging will take place between July 29 – July 31, 2023, at the Wacky Workshops studio.
- The competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winners. Submissions will be, according to the following criteria: a. The relevance of the submitted artwork to the theme in question, as decided by our judges. b. Artistic interpretation of the theme, as decided by our judges. c. Originality of the submission. Entries that are deemed to not belong to or be created by the user will not be eligible.
- Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Use of artworks and images a. By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, entrants give Wacky Workshops non-exclusive rights to reproduce their artwork in material form, to photograph, publish and/or communicate it to the public for the following competition-related purposes, and anything incidental to such purposes, by Wacky Workshops, competition partners and sponsors: marketing, publicity, educational and publication uses for Wacky Workshops, the competition and its exhibition in all media, including but not limited to electronic/digital, broadcasting and print media, in perpetuity. b. Permission to so reproduce the work must be conveyed by the entrant to any purchaser of the work. c. Where reasonable, Wacky Workshops will attribute the artists as the author of the work and reproduce the work in full. Details of the work may be used at Wacky Workshops’ discretion.
- Use of personal information: a. By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree Wacky Workshops may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition. b. By entering the competition, you give Wacky Workshops permission to contact you if you are a finalist in the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to request finalists to provide proof of identity and winners to provide proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Wacky Workshops shall endeavour to contact the finalists by phone or email within one week of the prize judging. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted by August 7, 2023, the prize will be forfeited by the winner.