Welcome to another Wacky Workshops project – making the easiest Easter crafts ever.
Sometimes the holidays and special events kind of creep up on us, don’t they?
It’s easy to think you’ve run out of time for creativity to mark an event.
These fun little projects just take a few minutes to make and will get you right into the mood for Easter.
As an added bonus, I’ll give you the link to download my free Easter maze and colouring page – fun to colour and to solve. Scroll to the end of this post to get your free maze.
EASIEST EASTER CRAFTS – WHISKERS
All you need for this is a large craft paddle pop stick, some pipe cleaners, and a little craft pom pom. Plus a cute little face to wear them. 🙂
Twist the pipe cleaners around the stick, towards the top. Add glue to secure if you like.
Glue the pom pom right at the top of the stick, above the whiskers. Too easy.
EASIEST EASTER CRAFTS – BUNNY ENVELOPES
Do you have a bunch of envelopes lying around? This is a fun craft to use them up.
All you need is the envelopes, some white and pink paper, glue, scissors and pipe cleaners. Goggly eyes are optional.
- Cut small bunny ears from the white paper and smaller ear shapes from the pink paper.
- Glue the pink cut-outs onto the white ears.
- Have the opening part of the envelope facing you and glue the pipe cleaners to the point on the opening flap.
- Cut a small circle from the pink paper and glue this to the centre of the pipe cleaners.
- Glue the ears to the back of the envelope (which is actually the front) at the top.
- If you like, you can cut a small rectangle out of the white paper, draw a vertical line down the middle, and glue it onto the bunny’s face, at the bottom, for the big bunny teeth.
EASIEST EASTER CRAFTS – BUNNY BOOKMARKS
This one uses an envelope too. Cut off the corner of an envelope. Cut bunny ears from white and pink paper as above and glue them onto the cut off corner, on either side of the point.
Glue on googly eyes and draw on whiskers and nose. Add teeth, if you wish, as above.
EASIEST EASTERS CRAFTS – MARBLED PAPER EGGS
This one is so much fun and a favourite with my art students.
- Large tray
- Shaving cream
- Food colouring
- Toothpick or skewer
- Thin cardstock, cut into egg shapes
- Spread the shaving cream over the tray in a thick layer
- Drop dots of paints all over the shaving cream
- Use a skewer or toothpick to swizzle the paint around – don’t overmix or you will lose the great effect.
- Gently place the cardstock eggs on top of the shaving cream. Press lightly, and remove.
- Allow them to dry slightly, then gently scrape off the shaving cream, using a craft stick or dry sponge. This leaves a lovely marbled effect.
- These eggs make a beautiful garland and are also great for glueing to the front of a greeting card.
I hope you enjoyed these crafts. Be sure to share if you did.
Find more fun ideas in my post, Fun and Easy Bunnies, Bonnets, Cards and More.
Follow my Grand Easter Pinterest board for heaps of fun Easter food, crafts and games ideas.
Happy crafting and have a gleeful week, Tamuria